Sand & Gravel
Apart from functionality and durability, you need to focus on the aesthetics to create well-balanced landscapes. At Sand Building Materials, we know that the success of your project depends on the quality of materials used in the construction of various features.
When you source sand and gravel from us, you can be sure that nothing but the highest quality products are being delivered to you. We have a vast client base in San Fernando, Santa Clarita, and Los Angeles that sources various hardscaping, masonry materials, sand, and gravel from us.
Over the last 16 years, property owners in Sherman Oaks, Encino, North Hollywood, and Beverly Hills have also become regular clients. We supply sand and gravel to customers in Pasadena, Burbank, and Studio City as well.
Rock and Gravel in LandscapingSince there are different types of gravel available in different colors, they can be used in combination to create focal points in landscapes. It's why landscapers, architects, and designers use gravel and sand for different features. Even individual homeowners that prefer DIY projects make use of gravel bases and sand in different areas of the yard. For instance, you can use a gravel base for rock gardens, fountains, and waterfalls as well.
Gravel and Sand for LandscapingThere are many different ways in which you can use gravel and sand in your landscaping project:
- Colored sand can be spread in and around flowerbed spaces to create unique patterns.
- This sand can be contained with natural stone edging to give it a very well-demarcated and aesthetic appearance.
- Special paver sand is often used for accurate leveling beneath interlocking pavers and to fill the joints between paver stones. It helps prevent breaking & shifting of the pavers, making pathways, walkways, and driveways much more stable.
- Gravel helps prevent soil erosion when it is spread on sloping land.
- It can be used to improve the aesthetics of the landscape.
- Paver sand can also be utilized for making certain types of concrete because it has a coarse texture.
- Medium coarse sand is perfect for children's play areas. It reduces tracking from these spaces and helps to keeps your backyard landscape tidier.
- Sand and gravel are an intrinsic aspect of a Zen Garden.
We are committed to providing our clients value for money and you will find that we maintain very affordable gravel cost. For any more information about the materials we supply, contact Sand Building Materials on this number or through this Contact Us form.